Monday, June 20, 2011

Missing

It was a great weekend and I am happy to say I was able to get several things accomplished. I didn't get to see my father this weekend but we are hoping that next weekend we will barbque and make up for lost time.
I sent a general text out to my phone contacts wishing them a happy father's day and here again I am reminded that I need to one day sit down and clean up my phone list because there is always some drama queen out there who assumes the world revolves around them and feels entitled to suck the juice out of someone else's life by exaggerating, belittling and shoving the knife just a little further in to make himself feel better. I guess old habits are hard to let go of and my message only served as a reminder that the hut button hadn't been pushed in a few days. Anyway, back to reality; I did some fishing and as always that was lot's of fun. I worked on my booth at Startzville.com in Startzville, TX. I rearranged my merchandise and added a few more pieces. This week I should finish up my jewelry website and I will be sure to post the link here and also on my other blog which I have not been posting on like I should. I am going to make some changes to that because I need to be more disciplined about posting. The other blog is called Stranded Beads and Jewelry right here on blog spot as well. I will post pictures of my jewelry and keep you updated on my new endeavors as a small business owner. I will be obtaining another booth soon here in San Antonio on the NW side of town which will be strictly jewelry unlike my booth in Startzville which consists of antiques and other miscellaneous items. This blog will change as well and I look forward to sharing more poetry with you reflecting healing from abuse. Since I am being featured tomorrow night I have decided to take a different approach and move forward with my poetry by reading from my manuscript which is to be published in 2012 by Pecan Grove Press and also from my Peace, Love & Poetry manuscript which is all new poetry. I wish all of you were here and able to come listen and give me some input on my poetry. As always please let me know if you have any questions or comments by emailing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment