Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Knee Deep

I have been so focused on my business lately that I am not letting anything distract me for fear I may lose momentum.
I am working on a few projects at a time and one of them is for Domestic Violence Awareness Month which is October. This project will involve all of you as I ask you to help me promote awareness for this issue by spreading the word about my project as more information becomes available. Ok, so that's one. The other has to do with my jewelry business which I am excited about because I have found another shop here in San Antonio that will be carrying my jewelry. I will let you know which one as soon as all the paper work is done. I meant to finish my website tonight but instead got involved in rearranging my workshop. I am looking forward to my vacation. My new theme song is Knee Deep which I will attach a link for you before I close tonight. My vacation is coming soon and it will begin on July 5th drinking a corona at water's edge at the coast come rain or shine followed by zigzagging across state lines. Also I am so excited because it looks like I will be spending a week in the mountains of New Mexico at a village a few miles from Taos. Can't beat the deal, $35 a night in a cabin where I will spend a week writing. See, things are just very busy for me lately. I am focused on the moment and making life happen for me. I want for my children to be proud of me and I want them to know that you can do anything you set your mind on. You have to just close your eyes and take that leap regardless of the outcome. It's worth it even if its only a temporary ride.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=knee+deep+you+tube

No comments:

Post a Comment